Thursday, July 5, 2012

Karaoke on a Wednesday Night

It's really unusual for me to go and sing my lungs out on a wednesday night, when I still have to go to school the next day. But, yeah, I still went with my new found friends/classmates to this new found (LOL) karaoke place :)

1st row: Hann Celle & Em-Em | L-R: Efren, Gracel, janine, jonalyn, love, adine and me

Wasn't able to take a lot of photos because my phone's battery's messed up, and I don't bring my cam with me to school anymore :(

Wanna know how much fun we had? Play the video to see! FYI, that's just the beginning. HAH!

video

Karaoke is a really good stress reliever. We've been a bit stressed from school due to constant reports and assignments, then quizzes. We needed a place to escape. And this was the perfect place! :)

It was really spacious. And we were the only customers there that night, probably cause it was a school day. Nevertheless, we love the place.

9 comments:

  1. Your blog is so good!
    I love your blog!
    Do you want to follow eachother?
    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! visit you here now already. will you visit and follow mine too? it was so pleasure for me. thank you there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there !
    i love karaoke too !
    such a stress reliever and i hope u had loads of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love karaoke! Good luck on the assignments!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so mch fun photos:D
    btw maybe we can fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually go to karaoke during weekends in the mall with my friends.. Ang saya kasi .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete