Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo Spam #2 [food]

Japanese cup noodles given by Jonathan during Christmas.
 It tasted just like any other normal Filipino styled cup noodles.
The only difference is that dark brown thing.
I have no clue what that is.

Korean cup noodles Jonathan gave me for Christmas.
It was totally different from the other cup noodles
-- the noodles, the sauce, the seasoning.
For the taste, I'll tell you what my brother said:
"Taste like tea -_-"
I love the noodles though :)

instant brownies something
Jonathan's mom sent this to him.
All we had to do was pour a little amount of water and microwave it.
Taste really good :) It was too sweet for me though. 

Something-cheese from Bread Talk
This is my favorite bread from Bread Talk.
It was really good.
The bread was so soft and the filling was just right :)

Mexican Food

Mexican Food

Mexican Food

Mexican Food

Mexican Food


other blogs :

3 comments:

  1. Great article and thanks for your work.You made an article that is interesting. At the same time,Welcome to look at SpeedyCourse Thanks.
    What's more, you can search through out courses

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been a while and TAADAA new layout april, NICE!! i love pokadot :p
    my bad open this post, im hungry now :[
    well, im back in malay now, back to study, back to blogging too haha

    miss yu loh! teehee

    ReplyDelete