Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thank You 2015!



Well then, let me start with "HELLO BLOGOSPHERE!".

It has indeed been a very long time. My last post was in 2012. I've been wanting to get back to blogging, however, it was a bit difficult to squeeze in -- laptop's broken and didn't have the time. But hey, I'M BACK ! I revamped my blog, and to tell you honestly, the struggle was real! All those html/css codes.. man!

Anyway, it's December 31st, and my return post is all about 2015. Yeah, yeah, a lot of people are doing the "Year Ender" posts, I'm no exception. *winks*

My 2015 in one word -- FANTASTIC! Well, it was truly a roller coaster ride for me this year. During the 1st quarter, it was emotionally difficult.  I was sad, depressed, felt out of place, felt like I had no purpose, no goals, nothing. I was so down. It was unbearable. Until 2nd quarter came, where everything changed <3 My college buds and I finally reconnected, and after a few days, I was told that my transfer was approved! I will be forever grateful to those people who helped me get where I am today. Thank You!

I have been constantly asking myself before where did I go wrong, but then I kept remembering this quote:
Everything happens for a reason.
Everything worked out in the end. I was able to meet a lot of new people, went to different places, went back to food tripping (and now, everytime I cross paths with someone I knew from the past, they would always comment on my weight! :D), and learned a lot of things! Around 4th quarter, I was even able to get a part time job as an online teacher. It was pretty cool, but tough.

As for my relationship, I couldn't ask more. Thank you to my ever supportive boyfriend of 2 years, 1 month and 14 days, for being such a good friend and lover, for listening to all my complains, for keeping up with my ka artehan, for loving me and only me. Cheers for more adventures and more years to come to us! :)

So yeah, 2015 has been FANTASTIC. A true roller coaster ride.

I actually have one New Year's resolution:
Think positive, and positive things will happen.

Thank You 2015!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment