I only have two classes this summer -- Sociology and Political Science. During the enrollment, I was able to choose what time my classes will start :) thankss to our ever nice new Dean ^.^ I had two choices, either to take both classes in the morning or take them both in the afternoon. I got so excited that I didn't think about it thoroughly and went with the afternoon classes. Now that a week has passed since summer classes started, I kind of regretted taking the afternoon classes.
- able to sleep late since 1st class will start at 1PM
- able to procrastinate and do assignments in the morning HAHA
- able to study in the morning before going to school so that my memory is still fresh ! tadaa ~
- able to ride a jeepney without doing the "trip to Jerusalem" thing
- able to take time in doing personal stuff in the morning
- have limited time if you go to the mall before or after classes
- have to go to the bookstore in the morning (have to walk -_-)
- when you need to see school authorities, you won't be able to since offices close at 4-5PM
- still have to transfer jeepneys
- THE HEAT !!
Almost all of the disadvantages are bearable though, except for the HEAT of the sun -_- are you feeling me ? lol .. 6-8AM sun rays are still okay plus vitamin D , but sun rays at 11-12NN, GOSH! >.< I don't feel fresh anymore when I arrive at school :( And my classroom's on the 5th floor !! :o tsk
I guess I just have to get used to it.
Bianca (bff & also my classmate in one class), has three different one peso from different times lol
|front view: 2011, 1992, 2004 coin|
|Back View: 2011, 1992, 2004|
other blogs :