Sunday, October 7, 2012

English 5 Final Exam: Job Interview Simulation

Yesterday was one of the most awaited day of the 3rd Year college business ad students who are taking English 5. Finally, we closed the subject with a fake Job Interview courtesy of our beloved professor, Ms. A. Thanks to our professor's initiative, I believe that our batch will find it less difficult during job interviews.

with Ms. A
Afterwards, my friends and I talked about going to SM Lanang (a newly opened mall in Davao) just to stroll, but ended up going to a this place they call "Some Place Else" . There were only four of us who went there -- me, geraldine, lorvejean and janine. We stayed there for a few hours and just talked about each others lives and all those stuff girls talk about :)


1 comment:

  1. just switched to another platform and already had my own domain. visit my newly-designed blog and hope you can still follow me.thank you!:)

    http://jenponix.com/

    see you,
    jenponix :)

    ReplyDelete